Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2011 In Pictures

It is so hard to pick just a few of my favorite pictures from the 2011 running year. I have a whole flashdrive full of running pictures that I wish I could just hand to you. I am lucky to have friends who are quite talented shutterbugs and thus provide many pictures for me to share with you here. Thanks again to Corina, EW, Mark O, and many others for capturing these images.


Celebrating My Birthday at Too Cold To Hold


Early in the Frunner-ship!


Houston--with college friend Wade


Beer & Bagels Crew


Mad Dames Ready for Texas Independence Relay


Pink Nightmare!


Lots of Hanging Our At TIR


My Favorite Shirt--It Came True in 2011


Celebrating Our Newest Maniac!


Tutu Sisterhood Reunion


It was a hot summer for these frunners


Drum & I Scored Some July 4 BLING!


We had a blast running with Mark & Cairo this year!


Dearest Corina--Always with those Hook'em Horns


El Scorcho 25K--It is dark because it is MIDNIGHT!


Amy and Me Volunteering at Blackland Tri


Hanging With Frunners at Tour des Fleurs


One of 2011's Best--Post Race at Tyler Rose Garden


Corina with no horns?? What??


World Series Game 5--Bucket List Stuff Right Here!


Making coffee after early morning training run


Beer Garden Buds Cat and Daniel


DRC Half Pre Race With Mark O & EW


Action Shot at Ft Worth 20 Mile Finish


Thanksgiving in Beautiful Nashville


Gretchen & I Celebrate Marathon Victory


Christmas Morning at Eisenhower State Park


THE END

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this! And a great ending photo! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously love all these pictures! I am beyond jealous that you have such a fantastic group of people to run all these races with!!
    In love with that shirt about crossing the finish line before your man =) And congrats on accomplishing that!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. So thankful that I met you this year! Love, love, LOVE the pink nightmare!!! I approve!

    ReplyDelete